Thursday, July 16, 2009

Photos of Adorable Animals

Here is a photo of adorable animals--a genre that millions of computer readers enjoy immensely. I am told that their enjoyment is made the more piquant when a humorous or insightful "caption" is appended to the animal photo.



Hey you fucking bitch, why did you steal my Paul Robeson pen?!




Here is another animal photo that millions of readers will want to look at.

Just remain very still and the humans might not exterminate us through their greed and lack of concern for the environment.

Photos: Getty Images, 6/16/2009


Now, I would like to begin the MONETIZING process as soon as possible, so would all of my readers please alert the other computer users to the fact that I now have cute animal photos and celebrity interviews and film reviews on this site, and it is no longer just about really intellectual things?

No comments:

Post a Comment